Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Word of Wednesday with the O-man!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Two more work days, and it is officially the Easter season. A time for peace and reflection, and to enjoy the most precious gifts of all, our children and families.

This weeks word comes at a time when families are preparing for the Easter feast, or getting ready to hide treats from the Easter Bunny for the little ones. It is a word we all use quite frequently, and one that my son figured out some time ago, to my astonishment. As you know, I am quite intrigued by toddler-speak. The words they pick up, the cute and garbled sentences toddlers put together, their parrot-like reflexes on words that they shouldn't no, nor say! Each day, my wife and I learn something new through the O-man's language and grow ever more proud of the little boy he is growing into. His favourite thing to do is eat, so I thought that because of this, and because of Easter festivities approaching this word would be a great addition to this weekly post. Here it is:

O-man - "lishus"
Adult translation - "de-licious"

What crazy word does your little one say?

From my family to yours, I wish you a very peaceful and relaxing Easter break.

Trust birth, and put your family first.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment