Monday, December 3, 2012

Where has the time gone??

Wow! I really cannot believe that I have not written anything since June. I guess to say the last half of 2012 was a whirlwind would be an understatement!!

Bootcamp for New Dads and my work on Fatherhood in the city and province is off to a good start, and I really enjoy being a part of the "birthing" community in Saskatoon, to give support to dad's and offer that perspective. Fatherhood is truly the most amazing journey I could've ever imagined taking, and I enjoy every last second I have with my kids. It is this pure joy that I have from spending time with and watching my children grow, that I developed my passion to invest a part of my life in the community, and ensure that men and fathers have the support they need during this extremely tiring and amazing journey!

I will be on more frequently now to write, now that things have slowed down. After my last post was about the time I made the choice to run for public office, and that consumed a large part of my life for quite some time. While I was not successful in getting elected, I did learn a lot about the life of a politician, and more importantly, my desire to help people. It has started the gears turning on a few different things, so you will have to stay tuned for more!!

In 19 days, my baby girl will be one! She has changed every day this past year, and while it may be cliché, I really find it surreal that my little Miss E is about to have her first birthday. She adds so much to my little family, and watching her and O interact is truly amazing. I am thrilled for what lies ahead for us all!

Talk to you soon!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment