Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The true meaning of Christmas for all Dad's!

My friends over at Life of Dad in the U.S.A. are a sort of genius that all dad's become once they enter fatherhood. The genius I am talking about is our ability to not be shy about acting like a kid again once we have kids. I really enjoy being a part of the community at Life of Dad and really encourage you to check them out. They are slowly gaining a Canadian contingent, and our brothers from the South really know how to have fun.

I really enjoyed watching this video because it is definitely something I would do. I am really not ashamed to say I love to have dance party's with my kids, and they enjoy seeing daddy act like a complete goof-ball while singing, completely off key I should mention, and dancing like a crazy man to any song that comes on. I really think you will enjoy watching these dads express that the true meaning of Christmas is not how much you can rack up on your VISA card, but being able to spend true, quality time with the most important little folks in our lives. Enjoy!

Sound off! Let me know what you think.

Kudos to my friend Tommy Riles for producing this. Maybe we'll look at doing things like this in the 306.

In fatherhood,
B


1 comment:

  1. thanks so much, Blair! Appreciate the love, and so happy to have you as a part of the LoD community as well. Rock on, man!

    ReplyDelete