Thursday, June 13, 2013

Saska(tchewan) Dads Day Photo Contest Entries

Here they are, some of the great dads in Saskatchewan. Contest closes 15 June at midnight. 


"I think this photo speaks for itself why my husband is the best!"



Jason is a great dad. Always patient with the kids and works super hard to give us a great house and healthy food


Tyson is a journeyman carpenter who works extra hard so I can stay home with the kids. He works long hours but he second he gets home it's nothing but hugs and kisses for his boys. Our 2 year old looks up to him and copy's his every move its so precious to see the love he has for his daddy 



Taron - While I will be the first to admit that my Dad is a pretty awesome man, I would like to submit a second photo of myself with my new baby girl.

Having an amazing Father figure is something I am very thankful and being able to in turn be a Father myself makes it 1000 times better!


Brennan is a great dad because he is always ready to do what is needed. Whether it is a diaper change or bouncing our baby when she is grumpy, he does it with a smile.

This is one of my favorite pics of my husband Stephen learning that changing a diaper needs to be done quickly! 
He took his time and got peed on and then to make the situation worse...he got torpedo pooped on!
I of course offered no comfort but decided to grab the camera!
P.s. He did get better (and quicker) at changing diapers!


Craig is a great father because he is supportive, kind, understanding and patient with me and our son Cooper. This is Craig's first Father's Day. I can't wait to celebrate Craig and his amazing transformation into fatherhood.
Although my husband is a fantastic father to all of his children, this is the most heart warming photo I have ever seen of him. This is him with our youngest who was born at the beginning of May. While pregnant with this little guy in the photo he showed me how amazing of a man he is and has become. While I was sick with 6 months of morning sickness he was attentive and loving with our other kids as well as being strong and supportive to me. When I chose to explore birthing options he at first did not understand but took it upon himself to learn and he became the biggest supporter of me throughout the rest of the pregnancy and my labor. I could not have done it without him.

Although he has a super skill of sleeping through baby cries when I need help he is more then willing to rock kids to sleep, change diapers, build forts, teach the kids to fish, make breakfast and help in any way he can.
This is my amazing husband Tyler. Not only is he an amazing husband but he is the most loving, fun, and caring father I know. The bond that Tyler and Nash have is remarkable. Tyler spends hours playing tag, pick-a-boo, and even will sing just to share a smile and laugh with Nash. Tyler certainly puts Nash before anything Else in the world. He continues to amaze me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment