Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! With this blog, I hope to share with you my journey towards fatherhood for the second time, as my wife and I prepare for the arrival of our second child, to be born at home.

As it is, one could say that home birth is somewhat of an alternative lifestyle, that many frown on. In my opinion, having a baby at home, makes an already lifechanging experience, that much more amazing! My first son, O-man, was born at home on April of 2010. He is the light of my life, and a perfect example of the benefits of a home birth.

From time to time on this blog, I'll update you on how the pregnancy is going, and discuss home birth, and why it is viewed the way it is. Being the nerd that I am, I'll probably spend hours finding articles with research that supports my thoughts and opinions. I also look forward to talking to other fathers or fathers-to-be, who will be experiencing this for the first time.

Whether your stopping by just for fun, or you are curious about alternative child-bearing and rearing methods, I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Trust birth,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment